"Baltic Bulk Terminal" (JSC "BBT") operates the service «Call-center» PSC "Uralkali" in the framework of anti-corruption programs, and fraud in the joint-stock company - the sole shareholder of JSC "BBT".
Service Functions CALL-center
- increasing the level of corporate governance in JSC "BBT";
- timely identification of possible violations, fraud or misappropriation cases, disclosure and / or use of information constituting a commercial secret of JSC "BBT";
- minimize the financial, legal, corruption, reputational and other risks JSC "BBT"
If you have information about the facts of theft, abuse and other disorders that affect the activity of JSC "BBT", use the service «Call-center» *:
- by calling the telephone service «CALL-center» - 8-800-200-24-99; 8 (34253) 6-24-99;
- leaving the information on the official website of PJSC «Uralkali» (FeedBack@uralkali.com);
- by sending an email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by sending a written communication to the Director of Security of PJSC "Uralkali" mail marked «CALL-center» at the address: 618426, Berezniki, Perm Region, Str. 63 Five-Year Plan, or by calling tel .: 8 (3424) 29-64-20;
- by sending a written communication to the Director General of PJSC "Uralkali" mail marked «CALL-center» at the address: 618426, Berezniki, Perm Region, Str. 63 Five-Year Plan, or by calling tel .: 8 (3424) 29-60-59.
* The person who provided information that helped to repair the damage or prevent damage to the JSC "BBT" by the decision of PJSC "Uralkali" may be paid a one-time fee.
CALL-center service is not intended to:
- complaints of workers in the private, domestic issue;
- settle personal scores with colleagues or leadership;
- psychological support in stressful situations;
- dissemination of false and discrediting the honor and dignity of employees of JSC "BBT" and third parties.